Customize the navigation bar by adding the views often used in Todoist. Access these views quickly, so more time is spent getting work done.
Any view added to a tab in the navigation bar is automatically removed from the Browse menu.
- Tap Browse in the bottom-right.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-right.
- Select Navigation.
- Tap + Add to add the new tabs to the navigation bar.
- Tap Edit in the top-right corner.
- Drag tabs to rearrange the order or remove tabs from the navigation bar.
- Go back to save the changes.
If you're having trouble adding a view or using the navigation bar in Todoist, get in touch with us.