Terms of Service
We are so happy that you have joined us; welcome to the Todoist Ambassador Program!
Todoist is a service that is provided by Doist Inc. (“Doist”) which allows users to organize and track numerous tasks, projects, and goals in one place - a productivity app that helps millions of people organize their life (the “Todoist Service”). The Todoist Ambassador Program (“TA Program”) provides you (“you” or “Ambassador”) with specific training and resources about the Todoist Service to encourage and enable your participation in the Todoist Ambassador Program (as described below) and interaction with existing and prospective users of the Todoist Service (“Todoist Customers”). Your participation in the Todoist Ambassador Program is subject to these Todoist Ambassador Program Terms (the “Program Terms”).
Please make sure that you read and understand the Program Terms. The Program Terms are a legal agreement between you, the Ambassador, and Doist that specifically govern your participation in the Todoist Ambassador Program. By participating in the Todoist Ambassador Program, you are agreeing to the Program Terms. If you do not agree to the Program Terms, please do not click “I Agree” or participate in the Todoist Ambassador Program.
We may, at any time, modify the Program Terms. If we modify the Program Terms, we will post our modified Program Terms on our website (“Todoist Website”) or through the Todoist Ambassador Program. If you do not agree to the new program terms (or cannot comply with), you may not join the Todoist Ambassador program and/or will have your membership terminated.
Todoist Ambassador Program Outline
Program Requirements: to become part of the Todoist Ambassador Program, you must complete an application form and be accepted into the program.
- Receive a unique referral link to share with your network or audience
- Earn a 25% commission on each sale of new paid service subscriptions, for the first 12 months of the initial sale
- Access ambassador-specific resources, coupons, insider information and more
- Get exclusive access to the Doist team and other ambassadors in a private Twist workspace
- Score Todoist swag and sponsorship support for being a top performer
Payment Terms: You’ll earn commissions and accrue rewards from the 1st to the final day of a month. Please note that within 30 days of the purchase date, new customers are eligible for a full refund (the “Trial Period”). A sale is considered eligible for commission after the Trial Period has passed and a request for refund was not made within the Trial Period. Taking this into account, a sale is credited to you once the new customer’s paid service subscription has been active for 30 days and is therefore no longer eligible for a refund. PartnerStack pays out your rewards on the 13th of the month. Kindly note that you must have accumulated at least $25 in rewards in order to receive a payout. Otherwise, this amount will continue to appear as pending until you earn enough rewards to be eligible for the next payout. For more details on payments, please refer to Todoist Ambassador Program FAQ doc (insert)
Doist uses PartnerStack to manage our Todoist Ambassador Program. Within this portal, you can generate a unique Todoist referral link that you can provide to your clients or others who may wish to sign up for Todoist Services through your (“Referral Page”). Your Referral Page will include TA Program branding. Doist retains final discretion in the design and technical integration of the Referral Page with the Todoist’s Website.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You may be provided with one or more logo(s) or other resources for use in accordance with these Program Terms and the license below (“Program License”) and the Brand Guidelines (insert link). In addition to the Program Licence, you may be provided with other materials, such as software, promotional materials, training documentation and methodologies, coupons or discounts for Todoist Customers or prospects, and other materials that you can use for promoting the Todoist Service and to assist in promoting your activities as an Ambassador (the "Todoist Materials").
License to Material
As long as you continue to comply with these Program Terms and participate in the TA Program, Doist hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting the Todoist Service and the TA Program as a member of the TA Program, to: (a) use the Todoist Materials, (b) distribute those Todoist Materials as designated for public distribution by Doist, and (c) use the Program License in accordance with these Program Terms, subject to Todoist's Brand Guidelines and the examples below.
- Use any promo materials from the ambassador portal and request missing materials.
- Place your referral link in any kind of Todoist review or vendor comparison that reflects your opinion.
- Promote Todoist on your social media channels.
- Place approved Todoist banners on your site and remove them any time.
Not Approved Uses
- Use your referral link on a coupon, promo, or deal site as well as adult, dating or any site that promotes illegal content.
- Promote Todoist via Paid Search Placement in any search engine.
- Use «Todoist or Doist» in your domain/personal branding. ie. www.todoistproductivityconsulting.com is not approved; however within url for dedicated landing page is ok, www.productivityconsulting.com/todoist
- Use your own banners promoting Todoist without approval.
- Refer your own account to get commissions.
- Send your referral links in unsolicited mail batches.
Termination and Change
These Program Terms will continue until terminated.
- You may terminate these Program Terms at any time and for any reason by (a) removing all references to your participation in the TA Program on any website, social media site, or other publicly available advertising or other media, (b) stop using all Todoist Materials provided for purposes of your participation in the TA Program
- We may terminate or suspend your access to the TA Program at any time and for any reason with or without notice and without liability, including if you are no longer eligible for the TA Program, we discontinue the TA Program, we reasonably believe that you have violated these Program Terms, or we reasonably believe that you have created any risks to us, Todoist Customers or any other person. Upon termination rights and license to material shall immediately terminate. You will also immediately remove all Todoist Materials from any publicly available websites or materials.
- Any modifications to the Program Terms will be communicated to you via email whereby you’ll have 30 days to accept or decline the new terms. Declining will result in the termination of your participation in the TA Program.
No Expansion of Obligation
You acknowledge that Doist’s obligations to Todoist Customers are set forth in Todoist’s Standard Terms. You are not allowed to make any representation, warranty or promise for or on behalf of Doist, or otherwise obligate Doist in any manner (contractually or otherwise), to any of your clients or any other person. You will be legally responsible for any person acting for you or on your behalf.
You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, in the conduct of your consulting and other activities relating to the Programs.
Doist will own all right, title and interest in and to all information that is created or collected in the operation of the Todoist Website including, without limitation: (i) any contact information collected from any Todoist Customer (the “Contact Information”); and (ii) any information collected about product or services sales at the Todoist Website generated through the Referral Page (the “Sales Information”). Doist may make certain Sales Information available online to the Ambassador from time to time. Ambassador will not disclose any Sales Information to any third party without Doist’s prior written approval and not use such Sales Information without the written approval of Doist.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Doist, its affiliates and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and shareholders ("Indemnitees") from and against any and all loss, damage, injury, liability, claims, costs and expenses arising from or relating to (i) any act or omission by you in the performance of your services, including without limitation any personal injury, death or damage to personal property, and (ii) any breach of these Program Terms, including any applicable addenda, attachments or other between you and Doist. Such indemnity shall apply regardless of whether liability without fault is imposed or sought to be imposed on one or more of the Indemnitees, except to the extent such loss, damage, injury, liability or claim is the result of the active negligence or willful misconduct of the Indemnitee and is not contributed to by any act of, or by any omission to perform some duty imposed by law or contract on, you.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOIST HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAMS, TODOIST SERVICES, PROGRAM MATERIALS AND DOIST PROPERTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY, DOIST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, THE TODOIST SERVICES, PROGRAM MATERIALS OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE TODOIST SERVICES OR THE PROGRAMS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. NEITHER TODOIST NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ENTITLEMENT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU: (I) HAVE NO EXPECTATION AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ASSURANCE THAT ANY INVESTMENT IN THE PROGRAMS WILL BE RECOVERED OR RECOUPED OR THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN ANY PROFIT AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAMS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACCESS TO, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE PROGRAM, THE TODOIST MATERIALS OR THE TODOIST SERVICES BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, OR FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS, DISPUTES OR RELATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO DOIST OR CONTENT OR PROGRAMS ACCESSED THROUGH DOIST. YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAMS AND ANY RELATED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOIST'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ITS PARTNERS AND LICENSORS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO $100.
- The language in the Program Terms shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. Any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party shall not apply in interpreting the Program Terms.
- If any provision of the Program Terms is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of the Program Terms shall remain in full force and effect. If any provision of the Program Terms is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be replaced, to the extent possible, with a legal, valid, and unenforceable provision that is similar in tenor to the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision as is legally possible.
- No waiver of any provision of the Program Terms shall constitute a continuing waiver, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in a signed writing.
- Notices and other communications to you, as required or permitted to be given hereunder, that are posted on the Todoist Website and/or otherwise emailed to the email address provided in your application, shall be deemed effective upon posting or emailing.
- Each party hereby represents that it has the authority and capacity to enter into this agreement, including that all individuals agreeing to the Program Terms are 18 years of age or older.
- The Program Terms constitute the entire agreement between Doist and Ambassador and govern participation in the TA Program, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements between Doist and Ambassador.