If you like to make notes, you may want to link to one of your Todoist tasks within a note.
The good news is, if you have Todoist installed on an iPad, you can add links to your Todoist tasks in your Quick Note notes!
- Open Todoist on your iPad and go to the project that has the task you want to add to a Quick Note.
- Swipe up from the bottom-right corner of your display to open Quick Note.
- Add whatever text you would like to have in your note.
- With Todoist open in the background, tap the task you want to add to your note.
- Select Add link +. A link to your task is now added to your note.