Todoist teams makes it easy to collaborate with your team. All team projects are accessible to everyone in the team by default (although you do also have the option to create a restricted project in your team workspace), so it is quick and easy to get to work!
Here are some of the simple, yet powerful, features that make working in team projects easy-peasy:
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Set permissions for anyone in the project.
- Create restricted projects for when you need to work on sensitive tasks with someone in your team.
Join a project
When you are an admin or a member of a team, you automatically have access to view all non-restricted projects. However, if you want to work in a project, you will need to join it.
Here is how:
- Click the team name in the left-hand sidebar.
- (Optional) To get an overview of all projects you haven’t already joined, click Projects I haven’t joined.
- Click the project you want to join.
- Click Join in the upper-right corner.
Leave a project
- Find the project you want to leave in the left-hand sidebar.
- Hover your mouse over the project.
- Click the three dots icon that appears to the right of the project name.
- Select Leave.
- Click Leave again to confirm.
Assign a task
- Open any shared project and click + Add task.
- Write out the task name and type the + symbol followed by their name.
- Select the person's name from the drop-down menu.