Every once in a while you may want to keep things a bit private. Maybe you have a monthly 1-on-1 with your manager or you want a place to work on sensitive information with your team.
Either way you can get yourself a bit of privacy by creating a restricted project in your team!
Create a restricted project
- In the sidebar, find the team where you want to create the restricted project.
- Click the plus icon beside the team name.
- Select Add project.
- Enter a project name and select a project color.
- In the Access menu, select Restricted.
- Click Add to create the restricted project.
Add a person to a restricted project
After creating a restricted project, follow these steps to add a person to the project:
- Open the restricted project.
- Click Share in the top of your project view.
- Type in the name or email address of the person you want to share with.
- Click Invite to send the invitation(s).