IFTTT Connections is an evolution of the IFTTT Applets. Unlike Applets, which are limited to simple “if this then that” triggers and actions, Connections allow entire integrations between services, and can therefore power multiple queries, triggers, and actions at the same time.
The Evernote and Todoist Connection will help you stay organized by creating new Todoist tasks whenever an Evernote note with a specific tag is added. It’ll also create new Evernote notes when Todoist tasks with a specific label are created.
Set up the integration
- Open Todoist’s IFTTT Channel and activate it in your IFTTT account.
- Select the Sync Evernote and Todoist connection.
- Select Connect Evernote.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to add the Connection.
- Select Save.
Remove the integration
- Open the Integrations tab.
- Click the X icon next to the IFTTT integration.
- Click OK to confirm.