When you're browsing the web with Firefox and want to save your current web page to Todoist, use the Todoist extension to do it in just a few clicks.
View your Todoist task list
To get a quick look at Todoist from your browser, click the Todoist icon in your extensions bar in the top right. A compact view of Todoist will appear:
This view is a great way to save time: you can access any of Todoist’s features without having to leave your current web page.
Add a website as a task by right-clicking
- Go to the website you’d like to add as a task.
- Right-click anywhere on the page and select Add to Todoist. The task will be added to your Todoist Inbox with a link back to the page.
Add a website as a task using Quick Add
You can also add the website as a task by using quick add:
- Click the Todoist icon in your extensions bar in the top right.
- Click + to open Quick Add.
- Click Add website as task at the bottom to add the page title and URL as the task name.
- Add any other task details you like, a due date for example.
- Click Add task to save the task.
Yes, here's how you can do this:
- Click on the hamburger menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Select Add-ons and themes.
- Select Extensions.
- Click on the Todoist extension.
- Next to Run in Private Windows select Allow.