Strange hierarchy behavior, capturing children
I'm not sure if this is a technical issue or just a choice I disagree with.
1. I have an existing task heirarchy
2. I create a new task, Task 3
3. I reorder my list to put Task 3 between 1 and 2 (drag and drop)
4. It ends up inserted between Task 1 and Subtask 1a, and now Subtasks 1a and 1b are children of Task 3
5. If I drag Task 3 somewhere else, it moves those subtasks along with it.
A more logical behavior (to my mind) is that the Subtask tree should collapse while Task 3 is being dragged. Subtasks should change parents only by actually moving those subtasks. Either that or when Task 3 is moved the second time, it doesn't take it's captured subtasks with it.
Currently the hierarchy behavior seems inconsistent and arbitrary.