Uninstalled "old" version of Todoist and installed "new" version. New version won't synch
Please go to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Todoist\Outlook, delete the "Cache" folder here, then restart Outlook.
Link for latest version?? I've uninstalled the app and will need to reinstall - please send
You can get the latest version from https://todoist.com/outlook
No luck - see attached.
Please clarify what did you do exactly - did you click on the link at the top of the page, got the plugin, installed it and then it still doesn't load after you've removed the folder I've mentioned?
Or at what other point are you experiencing this issue - can you not download the plugin, install it? I'm sorry for asking, but the more information you can provide, the better I can assist you with the solution :-)
Assuming all of the above:
- In case of issues with downloading - try a different browser
- In case of issues with installing - post the error message during installation
- In case of issues with the display - go to Outlook's Options -> Add-ins -> COM Add-ins and check it off there.
1) Clicked on the link at the bottom of the page, initially new version was installed - it never synched with Outlook.
2) Uninstalled Todoist and prior ADX.exe files
3) Cleared the cache
4) We are now hung up trying to install the new version - you see the results in the screen shots. To your point above, post the error messages during installation" this info is in the screen shots. The new version will not "open' nor will it "save and open", it may save but the prompt comes back with what program to open with? This is in the screen shots.
5) I've re-installed 13 Feb ADX.exe files and basic functionality is restored, virtually all links are gone from previous tasks.
I've replied to the other thread - unfortunately, I can't reproduce the issue with the download not working in Firefox, IE 11 or Chrome, did you use a different version of IE or compatibility mode? I also posted a link in the other thread to the latest version.