Somehow two project got consolidated into a single project.
Today I added a note to project A. It was the second note in project A, an initial note was added a week ago.
I think I had project B open in some fashion, but I really can't say how it was opened.
After I saved the note in project A, I tried to view project A but I could not seem to find project A. I searched for the key words in Project A, but the search retrieved project B. I found the two notes added to Project A in the notes for Project B.
How this all happened is a bit of a mystery, but it is troublesome. If I can't depend on the data being there then I can't continue to use todolist.