Very Strange Unzip Issue with The Unarchiver
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the way the Todoist Mac app is zipped or if it's an issue with the app "The Unarchiver" which I used to unzip Todoist, but I wanted to report the issue so you guys can look into it. I'm reporting this to The Unarchiver team too.
There's an app that's quite popular called The Unarchiver. It's on the Mac App store and as a standalone install. This is the link to the app store version in case you want to contact them: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-unarchiver/id425424353?mt=12
I downloaded the Todoist Mac app today, getting the file Todoist.app.zip and when I double-clicked it to unzip, The Unarchiver kicked in and did the unzipping work. The extracted Todoist.app file was broken (you can see the icon in the attached). When I ran it, OS X said it can't be run because it's damaged or incomplete (also attached).
Strangely, when I unzipped the same Todoist.app.zip file using OS X's built-in Unarchiver, the app looks and works fine.
Normally I wouldn't bother reporting this, but I know a lot of people who use The Unarchiver and wanted to make you guys aware. I've never run into this before, so I'm not sure what's causing the issue.
Maybe this will help someone else too.
Other than that, thank you for the fantastic product!