Bug: in Russian locale selected date is not applied
Thanks for developing such a great thing. I'm using Premium and fully satisfied with your cool features.
However, I found a bug, when started using iphone app.
Make sure you have russian locale in device settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install the app and sign in.
2. Create new task.
3. Fill in mandatory fields.
4. Choose any date within 7-days period from today (don't fill in text shortcut, just scroll and select).
5. Tap proceed.
Defect: app populates validation error.
When we choose the date, the field of the date is populated with russian string (Сегодня), though app understands (today). If we manually fill in today - works normal.
Expected result: actually, don't know what is designed :)
I think either
1) app understands "Сегодня", populated in the field as today
2) app transforms selected russian date into common shortcut as today or monday.
Repro rate: 10/10
Devices info: iPhone 5 iOS 7.1.1, iPad 2 iOS 7.0
Reproducible on both my wife and mine accounts.
Please, prioritize the fix, this is not a good example of friendly UX.