I would like to print a report of my business tasks to send to my boss. Can I do simply or isn't possible?
You can print tasks by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner and selecting "Print current page".
Thanks for answer me. In my case, my need is to show completed tasks. In your way I can't print the completed tasks. Please check my attached prints.
Sorry for the confusion. I see that you are trying to print completed tasks. It's actually pretty easy once you know how to do it. Here are the steps :-):
A. VIEW COMPLETED TASKS
1. Click on your Karma point to show the different options available
2. Click on "View All Completed" to show your completed tasks
B. FILTER COMPLETED TASKS
1. Once you see your tasks, you can filter it by DATE, PROJECT, or LABEL
Note: in your case, you can select "Lista Fase II"
C. PRINT COMPLETED TASKS
1. Click on the gear icon on the upper right corner
2. Select "Print current page"
D. PREVIEW THEN PRINT
Let me know if you have additional questions.
D. PREVIEW THEN PRINT .png (71kb)
C. PRINT COMPLETED TASKS .png (95kb)
B. FILTER COMPLETED TASKS .png (69kb)
A. VIEW COMPLETED TASKS .png (113kb)
Thanks. It really helped me a lot.