You can do this way in 3 ways:
1. In a project
- select a project
- click the icon on the lower right corner, just below the last task
- it should you the completed tasks for that project
2. In the Karma/Productivity Trend
- click the Karma icon on the upper right corner
- click "View All Completed"
- this should return you a list of completed tasks that you can sort by project, label, and date
3. In the search box
- type a keyword for a completed task that you are looking for
- press enter
- it should return tasks that matches your keyword including the completed tasks
Please let me know if you have further question.
I really appreciate it. I did it and then forgot how and simply could not find one of the tasks I have completed. That is all now sorted.
[cid:image003.jpg@01CAFD7F.4AEE3700][Description: Six Sigma]
Business Development Engineer
BEng HydroMet, Six σ MBB, MBL, ProfGradIMMM
Manganese Metal Company (Pty) Ltd
15 Heyneke Street, Nelspruit, 1200, South Africa