Why are some in green and some in grey? Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/d6E2nIU.png
Please tell me:
- Did you archive or unarchive any of your projects?
- Do they have the same colors on the web?
- Can you change them (right-click on a project -> Edit -> left-click on the color circle)?
- No, I didn't archive
- Yes, it is the same on the web
- Oh yes! I can change them. I didn't know it could be changed. Why did the last one become grey if the others became green by default?
By default, all projects are gray. However, if you've ever had one green project and then always used the "Add project below" option, then the new project would get the same color as the one you've clicked on before.
If you've used just the "+ Add project" link at the bottom - they shouldn't be green.