The above function is not working in my application. When I click it, blank box will appear.
I can't reproduce this issue. I click on "Export as a template" in the Windows app, my default browser opens up and asks me where to same the TXT file.
Please tell me:
- Are you logged into your Todoist account in your default browser?
- What is your default browser?
- Does the issue persist if you try to use this option directly from a browser?
Same for me. Template file (txt) is empty.
Using Chrome as default browser.
Please tell me:
- How many tasks do you have in this project?
- Does this happen to all your projects?
- What's an example name of a project affected by this?
- Do you have any tasks with names that contain special characters in this project?
And finally, can you create a brand new project, add just one test-task to it and see if the issue still persists?
Ok. I understand that I cannot use dashes ( - ) in task names (I use them a lot).
It works without any of them.
Please copy/paste the name of one such task here as I've tried to reproduce this and it worked file even when tasks had a dash in their name.
There are a few kinds of dashed so mine might have been different, I've used this one: -
Actually, it works now ... Amazing ;-)
But not for projects that have sub-projects
Main Project --> Doesn't work for export
Sub Project --> Works fine
Taks #1 - do it fist
Task #2 - do it then
I can't reproduce this either :-( It works for me regardless of the project's indent level.
Just to clarify - the parent project itself does have tasks in it, right? If so, what's the name of the parent project?