General improvements in UI
Todoist is a very well done application, but a few small changes would improve user experience tremendously:
* SHIFT + Click = Select contiguous range, not the same thing as CTRL + Click.
* TODAY view should also show items that are past due.
* Have a toggle for auto-sorting. Or have headers that allow sorting when clicked.
* Identify subtasks with the parent task in Today or other views. Currently, all you see is an indented task with no context. If you have two parent tasks with similar subtasks, date-based views render subtasks as currently implemented as useless.
* Fix the sorting in IOS. Seriously, this one is embarrassing. I can't open my Todoist app on iPad or iPhone because it messes up the sorting on the desktop app.
* Change the upgraded pricing to $10 per year. I'm willing to bet that you get 7x the number of paying users you have currently. $30 requires thought and testing. $10 is an impulse purchase.
* CTRL + TAB (or some other thoughtful key combination) = Next Project. Todoist has done a good job with keyboard shortcuts, but switching between projects requires a mouse click. Maybe CTRL + 1 for 1st project, CTRL + 2 for 2nd project, etc.
* Mass selection should respond to a right click. Right now, selecting multiple tasks and then right clicking only affects the single task that was right clicked. This is incorrect.
These are material annoyances that users have lived with, but ones that makes me consider going back to Wunderlist or Appigo's Todo app. If the German Wunderlist crew ever figure out proper UI for task entry or Appigo ever offers a free cloud solution, they would be real competitors to Todoist in its current form.
We like your product. These are not X.0 changes. Please make us happy!