Filters act differently in Windows App and web version than in IoS
I have filters set up on the Windows App which work perfectly on the App and also on the web version. However when using the IoS Apps on both and iPad and iPhone, the same filters return both the results from the Windows App BUT ALSO every task that does not have any label. How can I fix this?
Please let us know what filters are you referring to exactly? Please copy/paste the query from these filters.
I've sent you a direct response to your email with screen shots attached to show the results of the query on both Windows and IoS. The query was (today, overdue) & @photography with 'photography' being one of my labels. The saved query always returns the correct answer in Windows but not in IoS.
I haven't received any emails from you, but thank you for clarifying what the filter is, I can reproduce this issue and have passed it to the developers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have also got this problem and it's a deal breaker for me. I'm in the first few days of my premium account purchase but if filters for iOS can't be resolved before the end of my month I'll have to ask for my refund - sophisticated searching (filters) is my primary means of managing my tasks