Problem creating tasks from email
I am currently having some problems creating tasks via emailing to Todoist.
Today, I emailed a task, and then received an error email back from Todoist stating : "Todoist could not process this due to a model error." However, the task actually WAS added.
I searched the support forum and found the posts about the project ids changing. I changed this and tried sending a test email. This time I got a different error email - and the task WASN'T added.
This error message was : "This email sender is unknown for us and the email was discarded". There was a link in the email to setup my email addresses - but this link didn't work (I think it's the address for the old project code).
I then checked the project in Todoist, and all the email addresses I use are there.
So - looks like the new project codes haven't been correctly implemented.