When I click on "Inbox" it does not appear. In the mobile app on my IPhone, I can open the "Inbox", but the title at the top of the screen says "PROJECT_ITEMS".
Please sign out of your account on the web, and clear the cache for that browser, and sign back in. Does it still have an issue?
I'm actually also running into this issue. Can't see my todos from my inbox.
I am also seeing this issue. I can't see any of my inbox items on my desktop devices. I can see them in my iOS devices, but the PC app, chrome, outlook and IE all show an empty inbox.
I have cleared my cache and reinstalled the desktop component.
Really sorry about this issue! Can you please try logging out and logging back in? Do you see your tasks properly now?
Clyde, your advice didn't help. Also, as a personal favor for me, can you come up with a more intelligent advice than "log out, clear cache, log in back"? You keep posting it in every thread even when people explicitly said that they had tried that already. There is no acknowledgment of the issue, no estimates on when it will be fixed, nothing. Talk to your colleague David Trey, he might teach you a thing or two.
Really sorry to hear that you find my answers unsatisfactory. I only advised to "log out, clear cache, log in back" has helped with other users who had this problem today. I do admit I missed the part where Malcolm posted that he has cleared the cache already.
Given that we released an update for our due date parser yesterday, clearing the cache helps us rule out any problems related to caching and thus help us narrow down the cause.
As mentioned, we had other users reporting this issue and clearing the cache/logging out and logging back in has helped them. By trying the same steps, we are able to identify if it's a temporary issue due to a bad cache or if there's a problem that needs to be fixed on our end.
I have reported this issue already to our developers now and I'l update this thread as soon as we hear back from them.
Really sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi Malcolm and pxm255,
We have now released a fix for this issue. Please make sure to update Todoist to the latest version. Refer to the steps below on how to do it:
Applying the fix in the Chrome extension
Make sure to click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select the "New Available Version" option.
Apply the fix by clicking the gear in the upper right corner. (Similar to the steps above) Make sure that you're running version 351
Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Awesome, that fix worked Clyde, thank you!
Good to know! Feel free to contact us anytime you need help. :-)
Once I saw other people had the issue, I figured it was a bug with one of the new releases and would be patched quickly.
I tried everything again today and it worked fine. Thanks to the team over there for getting it done quickly.
The fix has worked, I can see my project's tasks again. Thanks for addressing this quickly.