Cannot download Windows app - infinite login loop
Steps to reproduce:
1) Log OUT of Todoist if you're logged in
2) Visit todoist.com/Help
3) Click "Apps"
4) Click "Windows"
5) Click "Get the app it's free"
6) You're asked to sign up for a new account
7) Click "Sign up with Google Account"
8) You receive message "You already have an account, sign in instead"
9) Sign in
10) You're redirected to the web app instead of downloading the Windows version, okay, maybe it just needed to figure out who I was first?
11) Return to step 2
At no point are you ever able to download the Windows app. The same happens with all the other plugins - Outlook, Chrome, Thunderbird, mobile apps - all the pages send you into this "sign up" loop that then makes you log in and never allows you to download the apps.
I've tried this with Chrome and Firefox 26+ with the same result.
Yes, I know that you launched Todoist Next today, but that's no excuse. If you're going to post on your blog about the update and focus on all the different platforms on which the new system works, you have an obligation to ensure the cross platform apps are working and can be accessed by your users, especially if you're trying to get new users.