Sync issues, web and mobile clients
I'm getting a lot of sync issues lately. In the web browser version of the app, I'll type in some tasks, and the little refresh icon turns to a red triangle with "!" in the middle. I've noticed that while that's failing, if I try to refresh on my phone, it says "Couldn't refresh; please try again later." If I sit there and hit refresh in the browser enough times, it eventually works, but then it breaks again shortly after when typing in more tasks.
I noticed this start happening last Saturday and has been intermittent and is still occurring tonight.
Please try logging out of all locations, then clearing the cache for your browser. If your using Android, clear the data for it as well.
Let me know if it continues after doing so.
Thank you for the information. I haven't been able to reproduce this since that night, but I will try that the next time and will let you know if it works.