How can i add a task with keyboard only (OS X app) ?
I'm using Todoist for OS X :
when i want to quickly add a task, i go for
- cmd + shift + A to open the window,
- I write my task title (the field already has focus),
- I hit tab and set the due date,
- I hit tab and write the first letter of the task project to set it,
- i then need to use the mouse to click the button
I should / would love to hit tab to give focus to the button.
That's a small usability fix (and maybe i'm missing something) but it would add to the good mix of minimalism/efficiency!
+1 for this, had the same issue yesterday
You can save the task using Enter, you don't have to use the "Save" button manually. If not within the project box, then when you TAB to the task name or date field, Enter should save the task from there.
Yes, you're right, it's just tab + Enter instead of just Enter from the selectbox.
Can live with that ;-)
Thanks & Best,