How can i add a task with keyboard only (OS X app) ?
I'm using Todoist for OS X :
when i want to quickly add a task, i go for
- cmd + shift + A to open the window,
- I write my task title (the field already has focus),
- I hit tab and set the due date,
- I hit tab and write the first letter of the task project to set it,
- i then need to use the mouse to click the button
I should / would love to hit tab to give focus to the button.
That's a small usability fix (and maybe i'm missing something) but it would add to the good mix of minimalism/efficiency!