Sync completely off
I just noticed that at least since yesterday (and probably since least a few days ago) my sync has been completely off. I added a new task a few days ago, and while it shows up in the gmail plugin and my android app, it doesn't show in either todoist.com or the chrome plugin.
I also deleted another task in the android client yesterday, and this task still shows up in todoist.com and the gmail client (but doesn't seem to have been added to the chrome plugin at all, which only have tasks from a few weeks ago).
So, to summarize:
Android phone: Has Task 1. Task 2 deleted. Both tasks have been created/deleted in android app (i.e. this is how it should be, according to my latest changes).
Todoist.com: Doesn't have Task 1. Still has Task 2.
Gmail plugin: Has task 1. Still has Task 2.
Chrome plugin: Has neither Task 1 or Task 2, but warns for "unfinished" tasks from two weeks ago.
As you can see from above. All four clients are completely out of sync with eachother.
And clearing the android data _should not_ be part of the solution, as it is the android data that is the correct one ;)