I cannot set reminders
Yesterday I also posted this question, unfortunately without response.
I cannot add any reminders to my tasks, although this is an essential part of how I work. Hereby I would like to describe the process:
- I go to a particular task
- Click on the arrow to get the dropdown menu of the task
- Click on Reminders
- Add a date, e.g. 29 (which automatically should state 29 November @09:00)
- Then I close the Reminder screen and click on the ToDoist logo to refresh
- As soon as I click on the logo, the reminder disappears
I already tried logging off and on again and I also tried to avoid clicking the logo to refresh; it still does not work accordingly.
Please contact me on my e-mail asap!
I've responded to your question yesterday within 20 minutes: http://todoist.com/Support/showQuestion/7760/ Unfortunately, we're having some issues with our mailing server that's why you haven't received an email notification about this response. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regarding the issue, please set the reminders to a specific date and time using "29 Nov @ 9am" or "29/11 at 9:00" and let me know if the issue persists.