Complete box issue
I experienced a bug with tasks that include subtasks.
1) I oftentimes click a task as complete in error. This is natural, because the checkbox looks like a selection box. If I click on the task header it marks all subtasks as complete. Is thewre any plan to address this?
2) BUG found - I checked a task in error (see above) and all the sub-tasks get checked automatically as completed (annoying). I tried to reverse the "complete status" and was not able to do so with the sub tasks. I lost them.
If you un-complete the parent task from the "completed task" section in the bottom-right corner of the project in which the tasks have been completed, all sub-tasks should be restored along with the parent task.
If that wasn't the case, please tell me:
- From where exactly did you un-complete the parent task?
- Can you reproduce this issue with a test task and sub-task?
- What browser are you using?