Outlook email linking - Task name 'bug'/feature request
Steps to reproduce this. I'm using the outlook plugin.
(1) Highlight an email in Outlook.
(2) Create a new task...see dialogue window.
(3) Type in the task name: ex: "Remember to update doc as per email"
(4) Click "Add email as task" link in dialogue window.
(5) Now the subject of the email is added to the task name. Ex: Now I see "Remember to update doc as per email. Document edits - please update before meeting". (However the entire string is underlined as a link. I would think that only the EMAIL SUBJECT should be underlined as a link)