Projects moving around randomly
I've noticed that between Friday the 11th and Sat the 12th, Projects and sub projects that I re-ordered are not where I left them and some of the sub-tasks are randomly located under other master tasks.
I moved items on a laptop on IE then notice the random locations on a mac in Safari
Please tell me:
- Are these tasks also incorrectly ordered on IE?
- Did you reorder them on a date-based view and if so - did they have due times?
- Were you online as you were reordering them and haven't closed the browser instantly after reordering the last item before they got synced?
- Since I noticed this I actually re-ordered them in Safari so I cannot say whether they appeared out of order in IE at the the time when I first moved them around
- I may have been in date based view (as that is my default view) but I currently do not have any tasks with due times
- The IE browser where I did the original shuffling of projects was closed
I'm pretty sure I also accessed my account via iphone and mayb ipad so I'm not sure if the random re-shuffling could have been caused by syncing across 1 or more platforms
I tried to recreate but have not been able to.
I will watch for any patterns the might help uncover a cause if I see this occur again