Cannot expand subtask list after editing the parent task
I think I've found a bug you can reproduce with the following steps:
1. Create a task.
2. Create a sub-task of the task.
3. Assign a tag to the parent task.
4. Search for the assigned tag.
5. In the results, you will find the created parent task with a triangle to its left that lets you expand the subtask list.
6. Click the task name in the list to edit it.
7. Click OK (you don't have to change anything).
8. When you're back in the list from step 5, the subtask expanding triangle is no longer present.
Thank you for your report, I've passed it to the developers and we'll look into this issue.