bug report: search produces days of week instead of actual text
I have a project Personal, with task "order Friends complete series from ebay". When I visit my start page: https://todoist.com/app?v=167#start, I tried to search "friends" in the box on the upper left below the Todoist logo. What popped up was the task list for "Friday", and the task containing "Friends" did not appear. I tested this further and made a task for "look at saturn in the sky" and sure enough, the task list for "Saturday" appears. If the search text starts with the three letter abbreviation for a day of the week, it matches on that rather than the full text being searched for.
The default search function does indeed primarily look for common abbreviations such as "fri" for Friday or "sat" for Saturday to make such search easier.
In case you want to force a query for a certain word, please use the following syntax: