I was wondering if anyone has any good pointers for using tags or other features to set up a GTD Weekly Review.
To see an overview of tasks you've completed, click on your Karma score, go to "View All Completed" and here you can see a detailed history of all your completed tasks, filter them by project, label or time. The shortest range to display is "past 2 weeks".
GTD reviews are about forward looking reviews (what you have coming up that week) - not what you did last week.
I have project called weekly review. Actually it's a sub
project under Checklists - Personal with the following re-occurring tasks set up to repeat every Sunday
Checklist - Personal
0. Ready For Anything Weekly Article
1. Process and Organize - anything you've collected but haven't handled yet
2. Review your active tasks - are there any to add, delegate, defer, delete?
3. Review your active projects - are there any to add, delegate, defer or delete?
4. Review your calendar - are there any meetings to add, delegate, defer or delete?
5. Someday/Maybe - anything to add or promote to an active project?
6. Reference Files - anything you need soon? Anything to add or update?
7. Goals - moving in the right direction? making progress? any changes necessary?
8. Review Action and Waiting For Email
Bump. Looking for tips as above I will add a sub task to 6. Review Evernote notes, put new notes in Notebooks, tag lonely notes, purge rubbish notes, etc. Otherwise Evernote just ends up being my junk drawer. Any other updates to this post appreciated. :-)
I'm trying to switch from Omnifocus to Todoist. Configurable review functionality for projects is the most desired feature. Hope it will be implemented sooner or later.
Weekly review task is not an option if you like to have different review periods for different projects.
Currently I create unique review task per project and and set repeat due date, for example - every Friday
2014-12-30 12_09_17-Gateway_ Todoist.png (2kb)