I had a task that I accidentally deleted that had a number of nested tasks. When I undid the deletion, the nested stuff didn't come back
Unfortunately, we can't reproduce this issue. Please clarify:
- In what view did you delete this task?
- Was it a parent task or a sub-task that had more sub-sub-tasks?
- Can you reproduce this issue again with a test task?
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
- I was in 7 day view
- It was a parent task with about 8 sub-tasks
- I just reproed by: Create a New Task with a due date in A Project > Add a Subtask > Switch to 7 day view > Delete task > Undo the deletion from the popup message at the bottom of the window
I got the parent task back, but not the child.
Thanks for the detailed information. We have now been able to reproduce the issue and have let the developers know about it.
This will be fixed in v155.