App crashing on sign-in
When signing in on my mobile device I get the error "An unknown error occurred. Please wait a few seconds and try again later."
I just started using the app, so hopefully you can repro with the following steps:
1. Installed on Android 4.2
2. Logged in using "Enter with Google Account"
3. Created a project and a few tasks, created a widget.
4. Logged into desktop site via Google Account
5. Installed desktop app
6. Add a few projects in the desktop app
7. Upgraded to premium
8. Noticed that the desktop site only reflects my first project/task I added in the mobile app plus what I added in desktop, and not any additional tasks/projects I put in on mobile
9. Hit sync on the mobile app hoping for some sort of conflict resolution, no luck
10. Shut down app, reopened, tried logging in, started getting the error message
11. Uninstall, reinstall, still get error
We are aware of this problem, and are working on it as we speak. Restarting the phone, or re-installing the app does seem to help for the time being, but it does seem to be random.
We are working on the issue and hope to have a permanent solution soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello, I have also the same problem the app doesn't sync on my Samsung galaxy tab 7.0
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We've already deployed the new version of our app which fixes this issue, but for the changes to take effect, most users must upgrade from version 1.2.2 to the latest one. We hope this will happen very soon.
I've just encountered the same problem (maybe it is due to the last update). I've reinstalled the app, and restarted the phone (HTC Wildfire S with Android 2.3.5) - it does not seem to help :(
Same error message here (HTC Explorer, Android 2.3.5). I just can not get past the first logon screen. Tried switching wifi and 3G connections on/off, reinstalling app, both soft reset and factory reset. Nothing works so far.
Thanks for the reports. We are looking into this now.
Same issues here. Got Premium a week or so ago, noticed my mobile tasks were not syncing with desktop/web. Tried to force sync and got the "unknown error" message. Tried turning wifi on/off, no help. Logged out and now cannot log back in. Running Android on Galaxy SII.
I have same problem "An unknown error occurred. Please wait a few seconds and try again later." Reinstalled app, rebooted phone. HTC Desire.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience, we're looking into this right now and we'll inform you as soon as it's fixed.
This issue has now been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Works like a charm. Good job!