Unreliable connection to Todoist
1. I am looking for something my whole company can use to track todo lists, produce reports, track item history, but there is a dealbreaker problem I am experiencing.
2. I sometimes can't open my todo connection. The loac app doesn't open and when I try to connect with the web I get a "waiting on todoist website", preventing me from viewing my tasks. this has to be resolved for me to consider todoist viable for me or my company.
3. Is there a way I can open todoist when your databsae is down or unavailable via the web.
4. Is there a way for me to store my todo information locally.
5. If the answer is no, then how do I get my fee back, for the product, while having some great features, can't be reliable enough to use at my company.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Today, after many years, we've experienced some downtime with Todoist and we can assure you that something like this pretty much never happens. Furthermore, while you're logged in, then even if Todoist is down, you can continue to use it on all platforms as it supports offline storage.
Also, if you're working in a team and would like to invite people to projects, assign tasks to them, share files etc., we recommend our team-based project management tool https://wedoist.com