I have a task set due on November 2013. The Web app shows it as "overdue" 177 days, so it sipposes to be in 2012...
Where did you add this task, on the web-app or another plugin/app?
Do they all show this as over-due?
When did you add this task?
Could you please try deleting this task, and re-creating it to see if it continues with the in-correct date.
I figured out what is happening:
- If I order per date, the tasks with due date later this year are shown on the top of the list.
- this happens both with tasks created on web and iPhone.
- See screenshot: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s5/sh/4cad35c4-67c9-45aa-9e66-66c9d796c6ca/c94789da5c4634d7227987bd605f770a
- When hovering these tasks, it is shown "184 days missing" (not overdue like I said before).
- Anyway there tasks with due dates in the future should show below the nearar tasks!
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. If a task is due in 184 days, it shows up at the bottom.
Please tell me:
- When you open this task to edit it, what is the exact text in the "due date" field?
- If you log out, clear the browser's cache, reload the browser and log back in by accessing Todoist directly through https://todoist.com and not any bookmark pointing to any other location, does the issue still persist?
- Can you create a new project, with 2-3 test-tasks, one of which will be set to 2014 and sort them - does the issue persist there as well?
- What browser are you using and can you recreate this issue in a different browser?