I cannot get a task or project that I have added through the Outlook app to sync to either chrome, online, or my windows application
Please tell me:
- Are you online when you're using the Outlook plugin?
- Do you see an orange triangle in the top-right corner of the plugin (indicating offline mode)?
- Are you certain that you're logged into the same Todoist account across all platforms?
- Are you refreshing the Chrome page after you make a change or resync the Windows app using the sync icon in at the bottom?
-Yes, I am online when I use the plug in
- No, I do not see a triangle
- Yes, I am logged into the same account
- I tried to refresh the page within Chrome, no luck
- Chrome and Windows app show one set of projects-- different from outlook
Please try to click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the windows app, go to Settings -> Account and then try the same in the Outlook app and see if both are linked to the same email address.
Yes, I have done this, they all are the same e-mail address.
Unfortunately, we're unsure why this is happening. There are two reasons how it can be technically possible - the use of different accounts, or using the app offline and not syncing.
Please make sure that there are no firewalls blocking the connection of out plugin and then follow the steps below exactly:
1. Open Outlook with our plugin and in Chrome go to http://todoist.com
2. In the Outlook plugin, click on "Show projects" at the top and enter the first project on the list. Do the same on Chrome (enter the first project as there is no "Show project" link on the web-app).
3. In Outlook, add one task to the bottom of the task list in this project and click on the circular "sync" icon at the bottom.
4. In Chrome, use Ctrl+F5 to force-reload the web-app and see if the task will be visible.
5. If not - add one task to the same project in Chrome and then sync the Outlook plugin and see if this task appears there.
I did the above steps to no avail. Can you remotely help me out with screen sharing? I am really hopeful this is the tool I need.
I do not have a premium account yet-- do I need this in order to sync?