Still Problem with Recurring Dates
I reported a problem several weeks ago and several users reported same issue. I am still having same issue with recurring tasks - I add "Every Friday" and after subsequent generations of task it often changes the due date to Saturday or other days - but not Friday. If I change recurrence to something else and then go back to "Every Friday", it will correct, until subsequent generations of the task.
I am using Chrome extension for Todoist as well as mobile apps (iphone and ipad)
This is getting very annoying as the due dates are not showing consistent with their recurrence logic.
I can send you screenshots again like last time.