Oulook Links not clickable
It is a great convenience to me to have clickable links for Outlook, but that the way I get a lot of tasks. Unfortunately, it's not working for me.
Here's what happens:
- I go into Outlook 2007, have todoist showing, highlight the email and use "Add email as task" Generally I set a date.
- If I check it just after I do it, it works fine
- The next day I go back into Outlook todoist and try clicking the email - NOTHING HAPPENS. At the moment I have about 20 of these, none of which are clickable to link back to the email
- In order to make these more useful I frequently use a label '@Linda'e.g. to make the task more useful. It appears outside the Outlook gobeldygook in the task and seems ok
- If I click these after, they seem to work, but again the next time I try it, i doesn't work. Same issue. Is that screwing things up?