Due Dates Changning
Whenever I add an event, the due date changes to a day later than what I set it as. This is a critical issue that must be fixed.
+ the same situation.
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. Please tell me:
- Are you referring to the web-app, our browser plugins, email client plugins or mobile apps?
- Do you have the same time, date and timezone settings on Todoist as on the device you're using Todoist with?
- What exact due date are you typing into the date field and what due date do you see after it has been added?
- I have been inputting and viewing tasks on the web-app. I do have the android app installed as well, and have been looking at that sometimes.
-I did not have the same timezone settings. I did not realize that the web-app had a time zone setting. Now I have changed it to the correct time zone, I will check to see if it fixed the problem.
- I have been inputting many due dates for the next several weeks. The new due date is always 1 day after what I put in.
I've had the same issue, and it's caused many issues with missing items I should be looking at, since they show up as due the day after they are ACTUALLY due.
Using only the web app, entering either "tod" or "tom", then shows up w/ wrong date..
Please log out of Todoist, clear your browser's cache and offline data, reload the browser and log back in. Then, make sure you have the correct time zone set in Todoist's Settings -> General and that it's the same timezone as on your computer.
Right now, we can't reproduce this issue with correct timezone settings. Using "tod" or "tom" has set the task's date to the correct day as we were testing it now.