Outlook add-in causes "operation failed" when I try to start Outlook.
I'm using Office 2010. When I install the ToDoist add-in, then try to start Outlook, I get an error message "operation failed". I have to uninstall the add-in to use Outlook.
I had Outlook open when I installed today, then closed it and reopened it to see that error. I uninstalled the add-in, then installed it again with Outlook closed. It seems to be working now. In the past I've had it work for a while, then start giving that error, so if there's anything else that would help, please let me know. Thanks.
We're glad to hear that it's working for you now. We will soon release an updated version of our Outlook plugin and it should fix some installation issues.