Todoist didn't save my changes
Something fishy just occurred in my account. I was changing dates of my tasks, which had a due date that already past and I added omse new priorities to tasks. After doing this for 3 minutes on around 10 tasks, all of a sudden my changes reverted to some point back in time.
Might it be that there is an issue with sending the changes to your server? I had constantly internet connection, so I wasnt offline while I was editing.
by the way I use the latest version of chrome.
please log out of Todoist, clear your browser's cache and offline storage, reload the browser and log back in. If this won't solve this problem, it's possible that you might be affected by a caching issue that we are working on right now.
We're very sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you.
I am seeing the same behavior in Firefox 14.0.1. I change the date for a task, and it reverts to the original date.
Clearing the cache and local offline storage does not appear to have any effect.
.... good to see not to be alone on earth.
Same situation, changes are not saved.
Win7, Chrome, TD Thunderbird add-on
all updates done
this issue has now been fixed and all changes you make in Todoist properly saved.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
Thanks for replying, but I added new tasks a few hours ago and they ate still visible to me but the due dates of the tasks I changed yesterday are again reverted.
Strange, todoist was so reliable until the switch to html5. I Hope you can solve that soon.
the changes you've made during this issue might have indeed not be stored. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue, we are aware that the HTML5 version introduces some unexpected problems, but as always, we will fix them all to provide an ever better service than before.
Reliability is certainly still an issue for me. I've have to make the same changes (mostly due date changes, but also task additions) to many tasks, several days in a row (all since html5) and the unreliability has reached a breaking point for me. I've printed out all the tasks that I have in Todoist (pages and pages), and broken out the trusty paper notebook. I did find yesterday that the mobile version seems to work just fine: www.todoist.com/m , but that is not as feature-rich as the full version. Hoping this gets fixed soon.
we are very sorry for any inconvenience you've experienced with our software in the past days. Reliability is also our top priority and the change to HTML5 is a huge improvement in reliability with offline storage as one of its features.
However, where changes are made, there's always a risk that some issues may occur on the way and unfortunately they did. Nonetheless, we're doing everything we can to fix any bug/glitch and we're working on it all the time and will not stop until every single issue has been solved.
I disabled the Chrome extension this morning, and so far (couple of hours of use) the full Todoist version seems to be working just fine, all changes are being saved. Of course, the fact that it's working better may not be at all related to the Chrome extension, but I thought I'd share my experience for everyone. Thanks.