Bug: incorrectly checked off nested task
Recently I've noticed "disappearing" tasks. There is some problem with checking off previously nested tasks.
Please repeat this scenario:
1. create new project "test"
2. create task "a" (keyboard: a, a, enter)
3. create subtask "aa" for task "a" (ctrl+right arrow, aa, enter)
4. create subtask "ab" for task "a" (ab, enter)
5. create subtask "ac" for task "a" (ac, enter)
Now [ESC] and click "ac" task. On keyboard press ctrl + left arrow to move it to root level (because I don't want it to be nested anymore). Enter to confirm.
Now using mouse check off task "a". Task "ac" is checked off with the rest of the tasks (even though it is not longer nested within task "a").
Sorry for lengthy description :).
Hope you'll be able to repeat it this way.