Task in top level project not showing when sub-level projects are introduced.
I think I've come across a bug.
I created a project, then added a sub-project to it. I moved a few tasks into the sub-project, but I also added a new task to the top-level project.
The task I added to the top-level project only shows up in the 3- or 7-day views, but not when I select "View all projects". Also, when I click on the top-level project, it does not show the task I added.
unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue.
Please try to log out, clear your browser's cache, log back in and see if the issue persists. Also, it would be very helpful if you could check if you can reproduce it in a different browser.
If it persists across two browsers, please tell me:
- What browsers are you using?
- What steps are you taking in what exact order?
The steps I've taken to reproduce it (to no avail were):
1. Create a project.
2. Create a project underneath it (its sub-project).
3. Add 1 task to the main project.
4. Move 2 tasks to the sub-project with drag & drop.
5. Access main project (the task was there).
6. Access sub-projects (moved tasks were there as well).
7. Accessed the "viewall" search result (both projects with all three tasks were displayed).
After going back to todoist.com (I'm using Chrome, by the way) I'm not seeing the same problem. It shows up wherever I expect it to. Weirdness. I'll write again if I ever have the same problem.