I get the error:
Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.
when following your link to PayPal to upgrade to premium (Chrome and Firefox)
please tell me:
- Which link are you using? The Upgrade Now button on the "Todoist Premium" page (from the drop-down gear menu in the top-right corner)?
- Are you using any ad- or script-blocking plugins in your browsers?
- Can you reproduce this issue in Chrome's Incognito window (Ctrl+Shift+N)?
- Can you try to upgrade through Internet Explorer or Safari and see if this issue persists?
- When does this error message show exactly - right after clicking the "Upgrade Now" button? Does it show while still on the Todoist page or is this a PayPal error?
- using link in upper right corner - "Upgrade within 23 hr to get 35% off"
_ Aha - yes, I'm using AdBlockPlus. Will try putting an exception for Todoist.
- Using Incognito works.
- Haven't tried IE and Safari...will use Chrome incognito
- After I click the "upgrade now" button, it opens a new window, spins for a while, then tells me it can't resolve the DNS server