What happened to my list?
I signed up, created a to do list and downloaded the firefox plugin. Now when I open the plugin it is just blank, and nothing happens when I log in to the website (it just stays on the sign up page). What happened to the account and list I created, and how do I access it?
you can always access your account through the todoist.com website.
As for the Firefox plugin, please tell me:
- Are you using any ad- or script-blocking plugins?
- Can you log into your account directly through todoist.com?
- Go to Firefox's Options -> Advanced -> Network tab and if you see todoist.com on the list of sites storing offline data, remove it. Does this solve this issue?
- Go to Firefox's Options -> Privacy settings, choose "Custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and make sure both "Accept cookies" and "Accept third-party cookies" are selected. Does selecting them solve this issue?
- Are you using any other plugins in your browser?
Thank you David - it was the third party cookies settings.