Why won't my Todoist list load on my iGoogle homepage or my Firefox extension?
I downloaded the iGoogle gadget for Todoist, and it has been working fine on my homepage until two weeks ago. I then downloaded the Firefox extension as an alternative, but it will not load either. My iPhone app and regular Todoist page load with no problems.
please try to go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy, choose "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and make sure that "Accept cookies from sites" as well as "Accept third-party cookies" is selected.
My Firefox is already set to accept cookies for sites and third-party. I double checked, but that does not seem to be the problem.
I have also reinstalled Firefox and the extension without success.
if clearing your browser cache doesn't help either, please tell me:
- What happens exactly if you try to open the Firefox extension? Do you see any error messages?
- Can you right-click within the Firefox extension and do you see the "Reload/Logout" menu if you do?
- If you see it, what happens if you reload it or log out?
- If you go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> "Network" tab, do you see todoist.com on the list of pages using offline storage? If you do, please remove it.
- Are you using any ad-, script-blocking or security plugins in your browser?
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
Thank you for your help, but it all is working again. I just needed to restart my computer after reinstalling Firefox.