Bugs? Sorting of due-items | Tag-Autocompletion
after a bit more than one week of work with Todoist, I noticed 2 bugs:
1. Bug: Wrong sorting of due-grouped tasks. My "today, overdue"-list looked like this:
- 2 days ago
- 6 days ago
6 days should be on top.
2. Bug: When adding a tag in "today"-List, it is not possible to autocomplete tags from the dropdown-menu. Example: I type "@wai". Suggestion "waiting". I chose it, hit return, but it remains "@wai".
3. Inconsistency: When adding tasks by e-mail, I feel it is strange that you can modify all attributes, but the priority. I have seen the feature request.
Other than that: Keep up the good work!
the first point isn't really a bug. In order to allow you to see both today's and overdue tasks, we've decided to split the overdue list and display some tasks which are only overdue by no more than 5 days at the top of the list (so you can still catch up to them) so that it won't push the today's task too much to the bottom and then show all tasks overdue by 6+ days.
Still, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it and you're welcome to add your vote for the request to show all overdue tasks at the top in chronological order:
As for the auto-complete issue, unfortunately, I can't reproduce this. Please clear your browser cache and if this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
As for adding priorities via email - we will surely consider adding such option in future development. Feel free to vote for it in our Votebox: http://todoist.com/Vote/showProposal/66/ Thank you for your feedback.
thanks for quick and accurate reply.
@2) Browser Cache Cleared.
I use Chrome. It is still reproducable.
In Firefox it does not occur.
I access Todoist directly through the Website.
please tell me - which version of Chrome are you using?
Also, please try to go to Chrome's Options -> Under the Hood -> Content Settings, click "All cookies and site data", find todoist.com on the list and delete it.
Thanks. Clearing the Cookie helped.
Version is 17.0.963.56
Regards and thumbs up!