please tell me:
- Which version of Chrome are you using (this information can be found in the "About Google Chrome" option)?
- If you go to Options -> Extensions, can you see the Todoist plugin listed and "Enabled" there?
My google chrome version is the latest one: 16.0.912.77
And I can't find Todoist plugin listed in options-->extensions.
Please support, thank you!!
please follow these steps and let me know at which point you're experiencing any issues:
1. Visit this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jldhpllghnbhlbpcmnajkpdmadaolakh
2. Once the popup window loads, you'll see the plugin page and a blue button tn the top-right corner of this window saying: "ADD TO CHROME". Click on this button.
3. Chrome should ask you to install the plugin, confirm by choosing "Install".
At this point, the Todoist for Chrome plugin should be ready to use and the icon visible in the top-right corner in Chrome (next to the "Preferences" icon).
It's resolved, thank you!!