Todoist won't load in IE9 or Outlook pane
Strange problem. Win7 SP1 with IE9 and Outlook 2010. Todoist isn't loading in either IE9 or Outlook on one machine on the network (works fine on another machine with a similar config). Also works fine in Chrome.
I've already tried:
* Emptying IE cache two or three times
* Clearing IE SSL state
* Uninstalling/reinstalling add-in
* Rebooting 2-3x
* Cannot remove trusted root certificates (group policy?)
http://todoist.com/app doesn't load in IE9 or Outlook at all. Just hangs (white screen). Any ideas?
Wow, never mind. I didn't change anything - I just tried again 20 mins later and now it works. Super weird.
Nah - still happening off and on. No idea what the trigger is that's causing it. Would be curious to know if it's some known issue.
please try to run todoist.com in compatibility view mode. If this doesn't help, please tell me:
- Are you referring to Todoist Anywhere?
- When this issue occurs, are many other applications active at the same time (especially programs requiring lots of CPU, memory or network resources)?
- When you access https://todoist.com through IE9, does it constantly load while you see the white screen?
Thanks - it's working again ;) I'm sure it won't last. Not sure what ToDoist Anywhere is, but I was just trying to access http://todoist.com/app. It's NOT in compat mode. Yes, when I accessed it through IE9 it was just stuck "loading" and nothing ever rendered.