Print Function not working
I am attempting to use the print icon through Outlook 2010 and when it is selected, I am taken to the todoist.com site. I have logged in and have attempted to use the print icon on the website and am taken to the recommended options on the screen.
Assistance is appreciated.
please tell me:
- Which browser are you using to print directly from the Todoist website?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Are you using any ad-, script- or pop-up-blocking plugins?
- Are you using a plugin called "HTTPS Everywhere"?
Windows Internet Explorer
I do not know as I only use Internet Explorer to browse the web.
I use the Internet Explorer Tools Pop Up Blocker and "allow pop ups from secured sites" I did not receive a message that a pop up was blocked.
I do not know whether I have HTTPS Everywhere
please try to completely turn off Internet Explorer's pop-up blocker. It would be very helpful if you could try to reproduce this issue in a different browser (Firefox or Chrome, for example) and let me know if it also occurs there.
Also, please tell me - which version of Internet Explorer are you using (this can be found in Help -> About Internet Explorer)?
I have the same problem. I'm using IE 9 and my pop up blocker is turned off.
unfortunately, there's an issue with the search option in our Outlook plugin. We're sorry for the inconvenience, we're already working on it and will include a fix in future revisions of our plugin.
Please tell me:
- Are you also experiencing issues with printing using Todoist directly through the todoist.com website?
- If so - does this occur in other browsers than IE as well?